A single interlocutor, many solutions!


Temporary Import of Vehicles into Italy for U.S. Citizens

Americans in Italy are considered either a "non-resident" or a "resident." Americans staying or traveling within Italy for less than three months are considered non-residents. This includes persons on vacation, those taking professional trips, students registered at an authorized school, or persons performing research or independent study. Tourists may bring motor vehicles bearing non-Italian license plates for no longer than six (6) months without paying customs duties. At the expiration of this period the motor vehicle must be re-exported or registered and Italian license plates obtained. If it is not registered, the violator can be charged with smuggling and is subject to penalties.

Do you need assistance? Contact us on the landline number (+39) 0556810401 during office hours.

Be Social, Share

Do you like this page? Share our contents through the social networks you use.

Send a message with your request directly to info@agenziatraversari.it.